The Think Ye Story

As I slept June 7, 2007, God gave me a dream. In this dream, Philippians 4:8 was shown to me as a flower. This verse says: “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.” “True, honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report, virtuous, and praiseworthy” were each inscribed on the petals of the flower, with “think on these things” in the flower’s center.

God has engraved this scripture upon my heart. Confirmations abound that He has great plans for my life, and the key to reaching His goals is to keep my thoughts focused on these things. I believe this is the key for all of God’s children. At times we all need our focus redirected and reminded that God has great plans for His children.

God is so good, and I hope that you will allow Him to reveal His faithfulness to you. I pray as you read these devotionals and random thoughts your attention and thoughts will be redirected to things true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report, virtuous, and praiseworthy.

Comments

marie said…
Tina I love your blog ---
Go share with the world!!!!!

Popular Posts