Another Random Piddling Thought

Godly enough, I found a note I had made on December 26, 2006, today, and it was something I'd forgotten. (Journaling is a wonderful way to recall where we have been on our walk with the Lord and the ways He is faithful to us.) I wrote:

"Even when your mind wanders, I am still in your heart - spoken to my heart by God as I lost focus while meditating on Psalm 84:11 (No good thing will he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.)

I wanted to know how anyone, me in particular, could ever feel blameless in the presence of the Lord. I felt the Lord say that I should not feel blameless, but I must see and understand that I am blameless because I have accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior, and it is His blood that presents me blameless in the sight of the Lord.

God can bless my mess!"

As you can see, even these thoughts are rambling, but the Lord is faithful to ultimately connect all of the dots for me. I needed the reminder that He is always in my heart, regardless of how often my mind wanders. I thought you might need it too.

Comments

Popular Posts