Sing!


She sings all the time. 

You recognize some of her songs.  I’ve got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart…..where? down in my heart…where?  Jesus loves me this I know….

Some are a new song written in the moment, literally.  I’m having a tea party….I’m playing with my Minnie Mouse….

And at times the lyrics are of another language, all her own – garbled vocals, words unknown but with enthusiasm and unmistakable joy.

Children see something to sing about in things we overlook.  Their joy is contagious and on your worst day you’ll find your heart welcomes the melody of their delight.

And songs of garbled words?  They’re like a heart praying in the Spirit, whether singing songs of praise or grief, which are heard clearly and received by our heavenly father.

She’s singing His songs. Don’t you know He’d love for us to join her?

Praise ye the Lord: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely. Psalm 147:1 KJV

Comments

I don't know where to start. This precious little angel is a God-send to this ole Great Grandmother! Her singing
makes me happy, sometimes tugs so strong at my heart I cry, but each and every day, her voice is heard if you are
ever around her, and she doesn't care where she is, she's gonna sing. If only we grownups could sing with her
enthusiasm, what a wonderful world this would be !
Nana, thanks for putting it right out there so everyone who sees it will be touched. What a blessing little children
are, and yet so many are overlooked. May they all find Jesus and have the "love of Jesus in their hearts" so they too
will have something wonderful to sing about!
God bless you!
Mama
Tina said…
Amen..love you, Mama!

Popular Posts